Admissions are now open for children born from September 2019 onwards. The first cohort who will be starting in September 2023 will be children born between 1 September 2019 and 31 December 2020.
- Once you decide to enrol your child, complete the registration form
- We will be in touch within 2 working days of the application form being submitted for an informal chat and arrange to meet the child
- We will then make an offer and send an invoice
- The £200 admission fee and the deposit of £1000 will usually become due in 2 weeks, and the child’s place is secured only upon payment of the invoice
- We will arrange a settling in session for children to come in, and also to fit their uniform prior to the term starting
- We will keep in touch with parents throughout the process
When your child can join us
We admit children into our Preschool from the term in which they turn 3, and they stay in the Preschool until the end of the academic year in which they turn 4. They then move into the Reception class from the September of the academic year in which they turn 5.
We determine your child’s year group according to the rules that apply in England, with a cut off date each 31 August, and admission into the Reception class strictly follows this rule.
Enter your child’s date of birth below to see when they can join Seedlings Meadow.
Date of birth
Our fees are quoted in Pounds Sterling (£), as most of our learning resources including staff training tools, books, subscriptions and play equipment are sourced from the UK. Using the UK currency ensures we can maintain the high standards we have set at a predictable cost.
The termly fee of £800 which is due by the first day of term includes tuition, all books and stationery, all learning resources, and daily meals (morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack).
An Admission Fee of £200 is payable at the time of admission to secure a place, together with a deposit of £1,000 that will be deducted from the final bill when the child leaves the school. The admission fee includes the supply of uniform and accessories pack.
A full term’s notice or a term’s fee in lieu is required to withdraw a child from the school.
5% discount applies to siblings.
10% discount applies to fees paid for a year upfront.